• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid2 for Droid X

Pesti13nce

Aug 21, 2010
Looking for Droid X (Rooted, Unrooted, Custom rom, completely stock no different to me)

Droid 2 Running 2.3.20 build as found here http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/droid-2-discussion/5323-tbh-mydroidworld-present-droid-2-2-3-20-triple-threat.html Deodexed, and rooted. (Overclocked to Low Volt 1.25) Running the R2-D2 Lock screen cause I think it's neat.:D

I also have a Car charger Motorola Droid 2 Multimedia Dock, and a Hard shell case.

Never had any issues with the phone at all but i've decided i want to go for the bigger screen of a DroidX and i've had the phone for over a month now so i can't trade it in at the Verzion store..

Let me know if you have any questions comments or offers, feel free to PM me, I'm also in the Capital District Region of NY and wouldn't mind travelling to make this easier.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones