• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Dropzone

Hi, I wonder if anyone can tell me how to manage apps in Dropzone. In my Honor 5X, there are 9 apps in Dropzone which I think is the maximum allowed. I want to delete a few and add in WhatsApp. However, I have searched everywhere and I have no idea how to either delete apps or add new ones. Can anyone help? Thanks!

I'm sure that the default applications are the ones that Huawei thinks you should use. If you know what I mean. See if the photos from this post help.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=56716221&postcount=2

I see what you mean. My settings roughly follow the same path to the Dropzone app listing and on/off options, but the list is pre-populated and there is no option to delete or add apps; merely to block or activate all or some that are in the set list - so still scratching my head as to how I can add WhatsApp. Having said that, the apps I have set to active, or to remain active, in Dropzone never get populated by notification bubbles anyway. All my notifications only appear on the top notifications bar. This is a TERIFFIC phone but certain aspects, such as this one, are quite bewildering. What to do?

Reactions: Bg260
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones