Dust in Sunlight

1. WARRIIOR

WARRIIOR Well-Known Member

I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing dust under the screen. It is not visible when looking right at the phone but when you look at it in sunlight, very noticeable. I don't pocket my phone ever, carry it in a case so I was a little disappointed to see this. Anyone else?

Advertisement
  2. cloudycity

cloudycity New Member

I have the same thing on my Droid (original droid) covers about 1/4 of the screen and is always noticeable, others have noticed it on my phone. Thinking I should go back to versizon. Very annoying
  3. doomedromance

doomedromance Well-Known Member

I always keep my phone in my pocket and in 10 months of having a Droid I haven't had a single spec of dust under the screen. I remember reading about people having dust under the screen and it was considered defective and VZW swapped out their phone. You might want to try that.
  4. jdk2

jdk2 Well-Known Member

VZW will swap the phone out for dust under the screen. And you're right. It's very annoying when trying to read anything in sunlight. I just gor a replacement for the original Droid and am very happy with it. It looks like a brand new phone.

OTOH, others here and elsewhere have not had the same expreience with replacements.