• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Dynamicnotifications on Galaxy Note 3

herschen

Lurker
Mar 14, 2011
I just installed dynamic notifications on the Galaxy Note 3. Its not showing up and I do not see a way to switch out the default lock screen with a custom one. However on all of the forums it seems that people are installing it on the Galaxy Note 3 fine, and it doesn't appear that they have rooted their phones.

It's actually not that important that I get dynamic notifications on the phone. My roommate likes the hangouts app but wants to have the popup notifications of messages on the lock screen. I added the widget to lock screen for hangouts but it requires that you swipe several screens over. We are lazy.

so in conclusion, please let me know how I can get dynamic notifications on the Galaxy Note 3 or how to get to the default lock screen widget to be hangouts screen. Thank you.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones