• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Earphones for the Motorola Atrix?? [PIC]

NYGiants84

Lurker
Feb 24, 2011
I used to love the iphone earphones, maybe not the best for listening to music but it had the mic and MOST IMPORTANTLY, they STAYED in my ears even while I was running...

Anyone know any good earphones that I can use on the atrix that won't fall out of my ear?

I've went through a few skull candy and some other cheap ones...

Here is the lastest aftermath, due to falling out of my ear while exercising...

No offence but skull candy equipment is garbage.

Look through here: Headphones, Earbuds & Earphones | Stereo, Bluetooth/Wireless Headphones

Go to both the "Active and Sports Headphones" and look in the "Ear Buds". Kicker, Monster Cable, and Woodies make some awesome earbuds. Some will have the microphone, some wont so you just need to check out their awesome pictures and see.

Upvote 0
I love my motorola S10-HD bluetooth stereo headphones. You can put your phone in a pouch and have complete control of your tunes by pressing buttons on the headset. I can skip slow tracks, adjust the volume and even answer the phone without breaking stride. Not too expensive, seen them for $60 I think at newegg.
David

Upvote 0
I like my white/black skullcandys but the inline mic clicker does not control music, which i was kinda pissed about. Havnt tried the mic itself yet though, which id be really pissed about.

I have the black and white skullCandy's as well and the clicker not working is a big piss off but the mic does work nicely. Does anyone know of a set of headphones with button/clicker that does work with the Atrix?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones