• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Editing Calendar Events

EABonney

Lurker
Jun 6, 2010
My wife and I just got our HTC EVOs and after syncing our Google Calendar events to our phones I am unable to edit any of our previously entered events. I can edit these same events on my laptop in Google Calendar, but not on my phone. Anyone have any ideas why?

Also, how can you change the colors of the various calendars? Are the colors driven by my Google Calendar setup or is there somewhere in the phone to set this?

We are coming from a Windows Mobile devices and all our events previously where created on those devices and then synced over to Google Calendar with Exchange Sync. Could this be the reason we can't edit those events on our phones? If we create any new events on our phones or on the laptops, everything works just fine, just not the events created on our old phones.

Thanks,
-Eric

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones