• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

'Ello govna!

Hi, my name is Ryan. I've visted this site before when it came up in searches for answers to my problems with my first two android phones, a Samsung Moment, and the Samsung Transform they gave me when It died(that had way more problems, lol). Finally got rid of it and I have a Samsung Galaxy SII(sprint). Much better, still discovering the stuff this phone can do.

Welcome to Android Forums Ryno. Just in case you haven't found the S2 area here at AF, here is a link: Samsung Galaxy S2 (International) - Android Forums
There is an area designated S2 sprint but it hasn't a great following yet. Perhaps you can change all that. In any event, welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy your time here.

We aren't huge on grammar or spelling here :) The idea is to communicate.

Reactions: Ryno79
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones