• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Emmi331

Lurker
Sep 21, 2020
Samsung Galaxy S8....I really goofed. I was trying to restore messages blocked from a certain number. I followed all directions, starting with settings. I found the name and the blocked messages, which were represented by little white boxes which needed to be opened. I realized I must have missed a step, so I went back a page. Well, when I returned, the blocked conversation had disappeared. I have no idea where to find it. I tried from a different angle, with directions which showed the blocked numbers, including the one I was looking for. But the final step was to click on something with SMS on it. There was no option with these letters on it, so my search came to a screeching halt. Is there any way to retrieve the missing conversation of blocked messages?
Your help would be appreciated....Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones