• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Email APP or fix for Gmail

mconigs78

Nov 10, 2009
I dont know if I am the only one but I am unable to recieve pictures on the gmail app on my Hero. I am able to view them with K9 and the regular email app. I am running Fresh 2.0b2 I dont mind using K9 or the regular email app but they arent as cosmetically fine tuned as the gmail app. You would think that an Android powered phone wouldnt have this issue.

I know you feel that this is a problem with Android. It is not. A lot of people can view the pictures just fine so I has to be either a problem on the phone or the account. Sometimes troubleshooting requires going back to basics. I would back up your phone and reset back to factory. Send a new email to yourself with picture and see if you can see it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones