Erased system and everything HELP!!

Last Updated:

1. Spencethekid

Spencethekid New Member

I have a rooted haewei ideos u8150(technically its a t mobile comet), and i was trying to restore it to factory stock, so i deleted everything on the sd and the whole system too(formatted them in the recovery menu). I was running cyanogenmod 7 and now all that loads is a screen with the number 2 in the corner(this was the screen that just showed when you turned the phone on). I plugged it in the computer and it would not install the drivers. I can not boot into recovery menu or anything. is there any way i could download the drivers and install them manually and flash the recovery after that. The phone will still charge. Someone please help!!

Advertisement
  2. youralibaba

youralibaba Member

How did you unlock your android device ? Did you flash it ?
  3. kaybee327

kaybee327 Member

One possibility is to download 4shared.com - free file sharing and storage this is an original rom from huawei extract zip then copy folder dload to SD card.

There appears to be 2 versions of U8150, one has just one silver button at bottom and the other has 3, send - home - disconnect.

I have the first so to boot into firmware update it is silver button + vol up + pwr but rom should work OK and then you can mod as required.

May help

Keith