• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Erased system and everything HELP!!

I have a rooted haewei ideos u8150(technically its a t mobile comet), and i was trying to restore it to factory stock, so i deleted everything on the sd and the whole system too(formatted them in the recovery menu). I was running cyanogenmod 7 and now all that loads is a screen with the number 2 in the corner(this was the screen that just showed when you turned the phone on). I plugged it in the computer and it would not install the drivers. I can not boot into recovery menu or anything. is there any way i could download the drivers and install them manually and flash the recovery after that. The phone will still charge. Someone please help!!

I have a rooted haewei ideos u8150(technically its a t mobile comet), and i was trying to restore it to factory stock, so i deleted everything on the sd and the whole system too(formatted them in the recovery menu). I was running cyanogenmod 7 and now all that loads is a screen with the number 2 in the corner(this was the screen that just showed when you turned the phone on). I plugged it in the computer and it would not install the drivers. I can not boot into recovery menu or anything. is there any way i could download the drivers and install them manually and flash the recovery after that. The phone will still charge. Someone please help!!

How did you unlock your android device ? Did you flash it ?

Upvote 0
One possibility is to download 4shared.com - free file sharing and storage this is an original rom from huawei extract zip then copy folder dload to SD card.

There appears to be 2 versions of U8150, one has just one silver button at bottom and the other has 3, send - home - disconnect.

I have the first so to boot into firmware update it is silver button + vol up + pwr but rom should work OK and then you can mod as required.

May help

Keith

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones