• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Essentials and Advice

spurs21

Jun 22, 2010
Hi i am new here and i am probably getting my incredible soon, maybe in the next few days and have a few questions.

1)Do you think i should get the seidio 1750 extended battery? any experience because i have heard good and bad reviews of it
2)I want to get the zagg invisible shield but have heard some odd things about it and i need to protect my phone cause i drop it a lot lol
3) Also does anybody have the red black gradient case from verizon? it used to be on the site and i know the order number for it but just wondering if it is good or not and protects the phone
4) the question bugging me the most is the droid X, idk whether i should get that or not. i dont want a huge screen because its basically a tablet but the hardware seem better than the incredibles

Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones