• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Esteem Or Connect ?

I've made another discovery. It's definately alive in there, when i tap the power button it does indeed reset because in my device manager the device dissappears and re-appears. even though it shows no visual/physical signs of it doing so. I think the LG update tool could fix it if i actually found that driver...

Upvote 0
I've made another discovery. It's definately alive in there, when i tap the power button it does indeed reset because in my device manager the device dissappears and re-appears. even though it shows no visual/physical signs of it doing so. I think the LG update tool could fix it if i actually found that driver...

Heey What you over here??? Your home is on LG Esteem!;) I read about your phone, Really sorry to hear that...but over here :thinking:Oh thats right Homeless. Good luck and hope to cross paths again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones