• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Eve Of The Genesis (Symphony of Eternity kind of)

This might sound stupid but where is the royal club?? I've gotten the club card and viper's memory, but I still can't find the royal club. I even went to the phoenix altar and back. Do I have to demolish those phoenixes before I can get in the royal club?
no u need the royal club card.. its in the summit ruins if i m not mistaken.. open the red door, enter nd there shud b two chests there.. 1 of them has the club card

Upvote 0
Sorry for the necropost, but just came across this thread. Lots of useful information in the Spreadsheet on Page 3. If anyone is still alive and stuck on this game, I'll do my best to help.

Warning - Key is at the end of the Forrest Ruins. Straight path, easy to find.
Nabraham - You can activate the buttons from any side, not just the front. Active them from the side
Amkight - It is a straight shot, should be easy to get the end. Where are you stuck?

Just beat the Phoenixes with ~lvl 110 characters. Not too difficult using a strategy. On the second playthrough, going for <100 level for a good challenge.

Upvote 0
I'm guessing that you mean the post-game boss? Because I cleared the game and got the Crimson Key, and I was just in the low 60's. And what a pain in the arse it was, too. All those sudden death attacks, cheap mothertrucker. Anyway, I updated that spreadsheet with some more info. I haven't found everything 100%, but I have all the Ooparts and locations, at least.

So, after that battle, and the credits, what else is there to do? I've gotten all the elemental armors, the Sword and Armor of the Gods, the last Oopart... there's the Shrine of Darkness and Phoenix battles, is that all? Where's a good place to power level or make big bucks? All I could find was the Shrine of Darkness or that northwest desert island (which is a good place to farm Sands, and got me to the low nineties pretty quick, but slowed after that).

Anyone else feel like this game was rushed? It's really short and kind of... pathetic, compared to Symphony of Eternity. No intro, the music and graphics are kinda meh, and the story is really lacking. The main story literally can be finished in under ten hours, and most of your time is spent grinding anyway. It's fun, but I expected more coming from Kemco. I played a lot of their games on the NES, Gameboy, SNES, Xbox, etc. Anyone remember the Spy vs Spy game? Or the Top Gear series?

Wow, you are really low leveled. Impressed. I hunted for items a LOT during the game, so I was over leveled by the end. The final bosses were honestly boring. There are tons of things to collect, but the Phoenixes are the final challenge. Easy with a real strategy, you'll have no trouble.

I generally agree with your opinion. It's too linear, zero sidequests, items are obsolete as soon as you can afford them, few options for attacks, zero replayability. However, I think it is more polished than SoE and was more fun the first play through. It is $3, so ~10-12 hours is expected. I still prefer to use emulators if I'm looking for substance, though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones