• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

evernote problem-some pdf files won't open

gale65

Android Enthusiast
Jul 1, 2012
indiana
I have the kindle app, open office and one other app that can open pdf files on my nexus 5 (rooted, du). Same with my galaxy tab 3 10.1. Some of the pdf files in evernote will not open on either device. They are fine on my computer. I tried restarting the app and clearing all data. Neither worked. If I manually put the pdf on my phone it opens just fine-it just won't open when I'm using evernote. Any ideas? I only have the free version and they don't provide support and their community forum is pretty dead. Hoping that someone might have a solution or even a comparable app that will let me share my own files (image files, pdf files, and html files) across my PCs, phone and tablet.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones