Everyone on here is awesome

Last Updated:

1. mackattack57

mackattack57 Member This Topic's Starter

Just gotta say. Sunday... My first foray into rooting my droid and after reading everything on here and about 10 different roms and themes later, I am OCed to 1.25 and hitting 17-18 MFLOPS and 1700 on Quadrant.

You are awesome. Thank you.

MackAttack57
    BB v0.1 1.25ghz
    Clean Black Droid

Advertisement
  2. Branndon

Branndon Well-Known Member

It is awesome isn't it. I'm thinking of rooting my father in law's droid just to give him underclocked and slightly overclocked options.

3. Grimshak

Grimshak Member

I always kinda regretted being an earlier adopter of the Droid. After the Incredible came out, I was a bit disappointed in the feel and UI of the Droid.

Then I found these forums. A week later, and I've tried SEVERAL roms that look WAY better than both the Droid and Incredible, and my quandrant scores kick the ass of anything the Incredible can spew out!

I love the Droid, and I love these forums.

4. doomedromance

doomedromance Well-Known Member

No fair. I've been rooted since December and my Quadrant scores wont break 1610. haha.

5. ilmar72

ilmar72 Well-Known Member

YEah I cant run stable at 1.25. 1100 is the highest right now and quadrant is under 1500

6. YankeeDudeL

YankeeDudeL Well-Known Member

I've always considered myself a big bucket of awesome, but it's good to have reaffirmation. lol

BTW, Mack Attack is what I call my dog. That and Sir Mack Truck. Just thought I'd share that.

7. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!! VIP Member

Glad to see that people enjoy this forum as much as I do :)

Having said that...This thread really gives you the "full house moment"...that's the feeling you get when everyone is hugging and crying at the end of an episode of Full House and everyone in the house is telling each other how much they mean to them....awwwww :p

8. steveo408

steveo408 Active Member

So happy I returned my Eris and paid extra for the Droid :) It's an amazing phone and the developing community around it keeps it current and not obsolete.

9. YankeeDudeL

YankeeDudeL Well-Known Member

I def love this place. I'd be lost w/o it. I no longer have "just a cell phone". I have a lil pocket adventure. So thank you Motorola, Google, Verizon, Phandroid/Android Forums, and all you great people that make this place great.

Now, get back to work and give me a new 2.2 ROM already! :cool:

10. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

Yep, AF is a great place! Sometimes I gotta put these guys in check but other then that it's awesome here.

11. PerCompLLC

PerCompLLC Well-Known Member

Better you than me! :)

12. messenger13

messenger13 Well-Known Member

Oh! Byte ME! :p

13. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

14. cggorman

cggorman Well-Known Member

Totally agree. I work with non-techie who has a droid and a techie with an eris and this forum has allowed me to really demonstrate to both of them just how much both android and the droid itself are capable of. They are both jealous. The techie guy is moving on to an EVO now, though. Guess I've got my work cut out for me. I'm sure AF, XDA, MDW, and the other droid development communities will come to the rescue and keep my droid shining bright against the ever-stiffening competition. w00t!

15. Haywire

Haywire Well-Known Member

Yeah, I would truly be stuck without these forums, everyone has helped me in my rooting experinces greatly.. Esp OMJ, he's pretty much the shizz! :) Phandroid rocks my socks!

16. mackattack57

mackattack57 Member This Topic's Starter

Just a follow up...

I am still thoroughly enjoying my time on these forums but my OG Droid died from probably all the stuff I did to it from your help! Just kidding. It was time to move on. I have a new ReZound and will be over there... Sad day!