• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Looks like it is a pre production, these are those random numbers engraves on the Right side of the phone in the first image that was posted.

Could just be an ID number, doesn't mean much of anything as far as whether it's a final build or not. They might just want to keep tabs on phones they give out to the media especially with pre-released hardware. But those numbers don't really mean anything, the phone itself has been final build for a while there's no way they have time to make hardware changes now.

Upvote 0
anybody see it? I was at my inlaws and saw her using an HTC phone, but couldn't tell which one it was (only saw the top). but then i heard her say something about Sprint 4G.

somebody fill in the blanks.

Ok, anyone else catch how he tried to throw in, I was at the inlaws to try to hide the fact that he was watching OPRAH!

;):)

Reactions: kcs7272
Upvote 0
Say what you will of oprah, but the women is a genius and has quite a following. One push from her about how good the phone is will make the EVO an instint over night success. Something we all can hope for. Now where is ozcar to capture this as Oprah promotes the EVO lol
Of course, we will all be upset when she gives her studio audience each their very own EVO.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones