• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Explain your username!

I have always been in to vampires. I really enjoyed Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles and one of the books is Queen of the Damned. I am also gay and have been told for years by over zealous religious people that I am "damned" for my "lifestyle choice" .

So OfTheDamned just sort of fit as did my twitter name AmongTheDamned.

Cool

Upvote 0
Ahhhh!!

I think I need to explain myself again for the name change! :)

Yeah second opportunity ta trollin

Yeah bruizer

Well... mine is actually a very interesting story of how my new user name came about... you see ... I was dropped on my head when I was 5 years old and got dropped on my head about 17 times give or take by my mommy and got super brain damaged but the story does not end there oh no not there... not just yet my amigos!

BUT as if out of the middle of no where, this ray of strange light hit me from the stars and my super brain damaged skull was repaired by aliens... the aliens used the magical beam of light not only to repair my super brain damaged cranium but to also make me a super dooper joker and super clown!

And uhh err ummmm "Stinky Slinky" is also means "Super Dooper Ingnious, Brilliant and extremely clever one that brings great gifts and bearer of great knowledge and light to mankind..." in the Swahili Language bruizer...

That is what "Stinky Slinky" means in the Swahili Language in a nut shell.

Awesome hey? :)

Good description of me... don't you all agree or are you all a bunch of filthy traitor scum??? :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swahili_language

Upvote 0
Ja :)

I think I wanna change it back too! :D

I'll go irritate Phases now :D:D:D

Yay!

As if he hasn't got too much to do already!! :D

The ever so Cruel and Fear Inspiring! That King of the Forrest! The Ominous! The ONE AND ONLY!....STINKY STINKY'S BACK! :D
..yep Stinky Stinkys's better! Definitely original!
stinkbug.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones