• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Explain your username!

My name comes from an ancient manuscript from ancient times before ancient cavemen even existed and before the ancient dinosuars came about... hell my name came even before God itself and before everything ever was......

My name comes from ancient Bull-dust-a-nese manuscripts and...

The following taken from the imaginary Crap-o-pedia:

The Name Stinky Stinky is well known through out space and time and all beings know it's meaning in the Universe... it basically translates to:

The God of Gods... and King of Kings

Upvote 0
The Gastronomical Epicurean's Delight from Farrell's Ice Cream Parlor is my all-time favorite sandwich. Farrell's used to be a national chain but I think they are now just in San Diego. And of course, the Epic is my favorite phone now.
Oh my goodness...what a blast from the past! I LOVED Farrell's. I went to them in several states I lived in and/or visited, but haven't seen or heard of them for many years now. I'm finally back home in SoCal (the Los Angeles area) to stay...perhaps a quick jaunt down to San Diego is in order! :D

ETA: Just looked at their web site--there's one in Santa Clarita! :)

Upvote 0
My username changes over the years, so I'll just explain my current one.

Schmarotzer: German for parasite

I don't know German at all but I thought it sounded cool when pronounced in French, my native language. I added "Da" in front of it and I was all set. :)

There's no cool story associated with my username but I can make an anagram out of it (which I use on some other places).

Upvote 0
I'm a Moody Blues fan. :D Unfortunately, right before I registered here I'd registered at a couple other forums, and at both of them my neatly upper- and lowercased usernames got converted to all lowercase, so by the time I got here I didn't even bother...and now I'm stuck with all lowercase "moodyblues" instead of "MoodyBlues." Oh well.

How much of a Moody Blues fan am I? Well, I named my newest Great Dane, a rescue I got in December, Justin Hayward. (I'm also a huge Freddie Mercury fan--my last two Danes were brother and sister, and I named them Freddie Mercury and Queen. :) )

Upvote 0
Well mine came from a car that I built from nothing. I bought a 1989 Honda Prelude Si for 75 bucks and it was just a shell. No engine, transmission, hood, fenders, or wheels. After 3 months and about 3,000 dollars later it was a 30mpg 10.3 sec monster. The car was registered on PreludePower.com. I needed a cool name for the car, and since it was a Prelude awakened from the dead, I came up with Ludeawakening.
thebeast1.jpg

thebeast.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones