• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Extended 1750 mAh is here!

so it doesnt "snap" shut, but it still looks like its closed all the way. still nice and slim? if nobody told you it had a different battery in there, would you even know that the back cover isnt on all the way? is that the phone's reflection, or is it resting on something?

so far im gettin about 2 days with my phone with moderate talk, heavy text, light web, and moderate market. ive noticed the battery doesnt last as long if i let it completely die and let it power down. if i plug it in at 10%, i get better life. ive had it for 4 days now.
With the stock battery I'm at 30% at the end of the day (unplug at 5AM/5:30AM, plug in at 10:30PM-11:30PM). MP3s in the car, about an hour total in calls, heavy SMS, some pictures, moderate web, moderate to heavy GChat, 3G on, WiFi at home. I'd like to get a little more out of the phone. I used to be able to get a day and a half sometimes 2 days out of my BB with this same usage. I saw the 1750 on Amazon for $45 but they're sold out :(

Upvote 0
i got my Seidio 1750 battery Monday night. It was partially charged but i put it in and charged all night. used the phone as usually Tues, tues night still over 1/2 of the charge. i did not need to charge until late afternoon on Wed. Granted, i didn't make many phone calls but did use it to go online, check emails etc. With the old battery and similiar usage i was needing to charge by mid evening every day. I'm very satified.

Upvote 0
i got my Seidio 1750 battery Monday night. It was partially charged but i put it in and charged all night. used the phone as usually Tues, tues night still over 1/2 of the charge. i did not need to charge until late afternoon on Wed. Granted, i didn't make many phone calls but did use it to go online, check emails etc. With the old battery and similiar usage i was needing to charge by mid evening every day. I'm very satified.
That settles it. I'm buying it as soon as I get my rebate back from VZW lol. Thanks for all the reviews folks!

Upvote 0
can anyone tell me how long your 1750 battery lasts? i just purchase one today and i hope that it lasts alot longer than the original batter.

At first it only lasts about 15% longer, but after conditioning (about 4-6 charge cycles) I am looking at a 30% increase on battery life. At the end of the day (5am-10pm) with moderate to heavy use I'm at about 40% battery life left.

Upvote 0
can anyone tell me how long your 1750 battery lasts? i just purchase one today and i hope that it lasts alot longer than the original batter.

I usually have between 40% and 60% left by the end of the day, depending what time I take it off the charger. Last night I guess I didn't push the mini USB plug all of the way into the phone and it didn't charge, and it went from 59% at 12:30 am to 51% at 7:30 am when I woke up.

But, as they say, you mileage may vary... It'll depend on how much you use it, how strong your signal is, how often your applications running in the background check for notifications, etc.

I'll agree with eristocrat on the bump in the life compared with the stock battery. The stock used to go from nearly depleted at the end of the day to as much as 25% (but I think that I am fiddling with my phone less now than I was back then, when the phone was new, so my guess is that it would be between 10% and 40% by the end of the day with the stock battery.)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones