• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

onpointG35

Android Enthusiast
Apr 1, 2010
CT
What's up fellow owners.. I need some assistance I'm unable to find out how to enable face unlock, isn't that feature on Android 4.0 and up? Granted I recently received it last night but since my hours are kind of crazy I don't have that much time to dive in and play with it (looking forward to the weekend---->:D) Thanks in advanced fellas and ladies

What's up fellow owners.. I need some assistance I'm unable to find out how to enable face unlock, isn't that feature on Android 4.0 and up? Granted I recently received it last night but since my hours are kind of crazy I don't have that much time to dive in and play with it (looking forward to the weekend---->:D) Thanks in advanced fellas and ladies

I looked it up and it should be under Screen Lock in Security...but I don't have it on mine.

I have:

None
Slide
Pattern
PIN
Password

-that's it.
Hmmm. Seems kinda screwy.

Upvote 0
Well, thanks Mrflark and stridermt2k I would have enjoyed trying that feature out and I'm certain there are plenty of 3rd party apps available but I was looking forward of using the one that came with ICS. I heard Jelly Bean has one as well but it also has a added security with the blink feature

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones