1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Facebook app

Last Updated:

1. atmasters

atmasters Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

The new version of facebook app in the market place is missing options ? I was having lunch today with a buddy and we were looking over my Desire and his Iphone and was looking at the facebook app. He gets chat and a option called Places? I wonder why we do not get that in our app they should be the same or ours should just be better lol.

Advertisement
  2. jamesmckeephx

jamesmckeephx Well-Known Member

the facebook post are all over this site. We all know it sucks on andriod lol

3. lexluthor

lexluthor Well-Known Member

True. I laughed when I saw people say we'd get places shortly after facebook announced it. Iphone did. Who knows when, of if, we ever will.

4. MJM128

MJM128 Well-Known Member

The app sucks, I stopped using for the most part and just use the mobile site now since that's where I'll be redirected to anyways.

Just download it from the market and rate it one star like I did at put a comment down showing why you think it's bad (Missing features? Buggy? Just redirects to a browser?)
    Also you can like the facebook for android page on facebook and then review it there too. All I can say is facebook needs to step up their game on their android app.

5. Steve_S_T

Steve_S_T Well-Known Member

Like MJM128 I just use the mobile website. It has all the functionality I need and, having uninstalled Facebook and Facebook for HTC Sense, I'm 10mb of phone memory better off.

Steve.

6. Bswartz95

Bswartz95 Well-Known Member

Mobile site combined with "Blue Notify" app and everything is good.

7. MJM128

MJM128 Well-Known Member

Yeah, no sense in wasting space on a useless app. I'm using the room on better apps. Also I'm assuming a lot of other people see this issue too as the monthly usage of the facebook app for android has gone down by alot. I'm assuming people are just using the mobile site or other apps.