• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Facebook app

atmasters

Android Enthusiast
Aug 18, 2010
Canada B.C.
The new version of facebook app in the market place is missing options ? I was having lunch today with a buddy and we were looking over my Desire and his Iphone and was looking at the facebook app. He gets chat and a option called Places? I wonder why we do not get that in our app they should be the same or ours should just be better lol.

The app sucks, I stopped using for the most part and just use the mobile site now since that's where I'll be redirected to anyways.

Just download it from the market and rate it one star like I did at put a comment down showing why you think it's bad (Missing features? Buggy? Just redirects to a browser?)
Also you can like the facebook for android page on facebook and then review it there too. All I can say is facebook needs to step up their game on their android app.

Upvote 0
Like MJM128 I just use the mobile website. It has all the functionality I need and, having uninstalled Facebook and Facebook for HTC Sense, I'm 10mb of phone memory better off.

Steve.

Yeah, no sense in wasting space on a useless app. I'm using the room on better apps. Also I'm assuming a lot of other people see this issue too as the monthly usage of the facebook app for android has gone down by alot. I'm assuming people are just using the mobile site or other apps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones