• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help facebook contacts details intergration

PabloEscobar

May 23, 2010
is there any way I can link my facebook contacts with my phone contacts, so if they appear in my phonebook, and I have them as a friend on facebook, their display picture will become their contact image on the galaxy s?

I want facebook to be intergrated into the phone, although I dont want to add all of my friends into my phonebook (500+!) as I dont have a number for a lot of them, and wouldnt want have a need to call a lot of them.

A few people seem to have posted this the last few days (try searching the existing threads).

I can't be bothered to explain again, you don't do it through the Facebook App.

Read this: http://androidforums.com/samsung-ga...y-facebook-profile-picture-phone-contact.html

(I'll add one thing for you - the contacts app has an option to show only contacts with phone numbers, I find this useful to filter out lots of facebook 'friends')

Reactions: PabloEscobar
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones