• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

facebook help please

I had this the other week...ALL FACEBOOK apps be it phone or even computer refused to enter my details..

I believe it could be a facebook issue rather than app issue...but failing that I would say uninstall it and wait a few hours and reinstall or something...I know mine has sorted itself out after waiting a day :/

Upvote 0
I had this the other week...ALL FACEBOOK apps be it phone or even computer refused to enter my details..

I believe it could be a facebook issue rather than app issue...but failing that I would say uninstall it and wait a few hours and reinstall or something...I know mine has sorted itself out after waiting a day :/

thanks but i already tried that and its been like this for a few days now. i can use it on my pc no problem.its just not working on the desire

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones