• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Facebook stuck photo upload

Helgaiden

Oct 27, 2010
I uploaded some photos to facebook and one of them is stuck. It shows in my notification bar and the loading bar is just animating. Not a percentage or anything, just kinda...going. Ive hard rebooted (holding the power button until it turned off), regular power down and power back up, uninstalled facebook updates (wont let me fully uninstall it), force stopped it, cleared data, disabled Facebook for Sense, cleared it, force stopped, and more reboots. It ALWAYS comes back. How do i get rid of it?!

Phone is htc one s

the loading bar is barbor poled (striped line as if starting and not showing a percentage) is usually a case of needing to clear data and cache from 'download manager' or 'upload' depending on the device. go to settings-->applications-->manage applications-->all (click up top) and find anything relating to download/upload or download manager. clear all of that data, cache and force stop. reboot. sometimes it comes back and errors out 'upload unsuccessful' and you can clear it. i do wish Android would include a 'cancel' button on downloads and uploads. another option is try wifi and not data. sometimes this works not sure why

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones