Factoey fitted screen protector?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. funkdroid

funkdroid Member This Topic's Starter

I got my Orange branded Desire yesterday and I can't work out if there is a prefitted screen protector on the device or not. Anyone know if HTC or some carriers fit screen protectors before shipping? Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Caspa

Caspa Well-Known Member

Nope, no screen protector fitted as standard... Thats just the screen as it is, naked!

3. funkdroid

Ah nice one. Good job I did not pick too hard at the edges :)

4. nx1977

nx1977 Well-Known Member

5. funkdroid

Thanks for the tip nx1977. Would like to get some smear/smudge resistant ones. The missus has a 3GS and the screen is pretty resistant to finger grease. The Desire screen looks like it's been dipped in The Gulf of Mexico after ten minutes of use.

6. nx1977

nx1977 Well-Known Member

LOL, I know what you mean.

Havent put on my protectors yet as cant find anywhere dust free to attempt it. Our house appears find, but pull out a screen protector and it's like being in the hoover bag!

7. Eugene's Mac

Eugene's Mac Well-Known Member

Hey. Just a thought. Do it in a bathroom. First remove all towels etc that could add fluff in the air. then take a fan into the bathroom and give the whole bathroom a bit of a blow around with it. Next aim the fan to an open window and leave it going for about 10 minutes on full blast. The rear extraction of the fan should pull most of the particles out of the air that could cause trouble. Keep the fan going and give it a go - good luck.