• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Factory Reset

riggs20009

Lurker
Jun 1, 2011
I need to do a factory reset for my HTC Evo - what is the most efficient way to save all my data to restore my phone post-reset?

I'm thinking about:

- Applications
- Photos
- Contacts? (Gmail may just handle this automatically? Is there anything resident to the device that I should consider?)
- Application data
- SD card data
- Bookmarks
- did I miss anything?

Any advice / tips / references of things to read would be appreciated.

Thanks

I need to do a factory reset for my HTC Evo - what is the most efficient way to save all my data to restore my phone post-reset?

I'm thinking about:

- Applications
- Photos
- Contacts? (Gmail may just handle this automatically? Is there anything resident to the device that I should consider?)
- Application data
- SD card data