• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [FAQ-GUIDE] ClockWorkMod Optimus Elite

"Again, if you have any more questions related to ClockWorkMod for this FAQ/Guide, and they are not posted here, feel free to post them below and I will add them to this post as well, in addition to their answers"

How about a list of removable add-on bloat apps that can be removed and the instruction on how to remove each one through the terminal emulator?

Upvote 0
"Again, if you have any more questions related to ClockWorkMod for this FAQ/Guide, and they are not posted here, feel free to post them below and I will add them to this post as well, in addition to their answers"

How about a list of removable add-on bloat apps that can be removed and the instruction on how to remove each one through the terminal emulator?

There is one I've already made, actually :)
Clicky Here.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones