Fascinates for cheap?

Last Updated:

1. ErisYarr

ErisYarr Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hey folks I have a question. I am adding a line to my family plan. That will enable me to get a SF at the two year price...just like using an upgrade or new service.

My question is....places like Amazon, bestbuy, wirefly, ect are advertising them for $.01 and free and stuff like that. Can I capitalize on that when adding a new line or is it only for new contracts?

Advertisement
  2. larry0071

larry0071 Well-Known Member

Absolutely. Goto best buy or amazon and get er did. Best Buy will be this Friday coming.... possably... if the indicators are correct..... subject to correction.....

3. ErisYarr

Well the Fascinate was last Friday. :( The rep online said it might be this friday too. Just have to wait and see. Although I doubt it. Then again...The had a crap ton of SFs they need to sell. Not so much the Dx...

4. larry0071

larry0071 Well-Known Member

There are a couple news releases floating around the web stating the Fascinate is coming again this Friday. Maybe will.....maybe it's a mistake... You'll know in 4 days!

5. ErisYarr

Oh man if it is... "I jump in it" Why? Opulence I has it. Sorry...responding to this post while watching that crazy funny DirectTV commercial with the russian dude.