• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fatality: 2018 edition

Truer words ...

"One, remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Two, never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it. Three, if you are lucky enough to find love, remember it is there and don't throw it away"

-- Prof. Stephen Hawking in an Interview with ABC's Diane Sawyer, June 2010

Upvote 0
Friend sent me this.

Only fitting.

Attachments

• download_20180314_190324.jpg
    download_20180314_190324.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 290
Upvote 0
Honestly I'm not really a fan of this thread as since I could've died many times over but still here. Really can't understand why I was one of them that survived when others could've done so much more with their life and didn't. Anyway it isn't right that the legend Jim Bowen didn't get a mention. Unlucky for him for dying on the same day as Hawking and Dodd I guess.

Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0
Honestly I'm not really a fan of this thread as since I could've died many times over but still here. Really can't understand why I was one of them that survived when others could've done so much more with their life and didn't. Anyway it isn't right that the legend Jim Bowen didn't get a mention. Unlucky for him for dying on the same day as Hawking and Dodd I guess.

Farrah Fawcett got the same treatment, if you recall.

Upvote 0

Can't beat a bit of bully.

Reactions: Shotgun84
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones