• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help FB always showing me as online?

Don't you feel a little ashamed that you've made up this story about having a phone that's causing you to appear to be on facebook 24/7, when in reality you're just sitting in front of your computer 24/7, continuously monitoring your facebook news feed? I mean, don't you think there's a happier life out there for you?

You should really get a Thunderbolt though. It's a great phone.

Upvote 0
I have problems with it going online automatically...even did it on my D1 and I know other people it does it to. I will set it to go offline, but it somehow magically always gets turned on and I have never used FB chat on my phone. I never understood it, it seems to do it when I am actually on FB from a computer, then it seems to send the chats to my phone too...makes no sense.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones