• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

jbdude103

Lurker
Apr 20, 2011
I just purchased and installed fifa 10 on my Sony Ericsson Xperia x10, when i start up the game it says i need more downloadable content, i start the download but it wont even go past 0%, i have my wifi connected and everything and i have no idea how to get it to work and i cant get my money back now. :(

If anyone could help it would be loved and appreciated.

I just purchased and installed fifa 10 on my Sony Ericsson Xperia x10, when i start up the game it says i need more downloadable content, i start the download but it wont even go past 0%, i have my wifi connected and everything and i have no idea how to get it to work and i cant get my money back now. :(

If anyone could help it would be loved and appreciated.

yeah i have also gt dat game on my samsung galaxy 551 . & i have dwnloaded the extra files but still it doesnt wrk . i have also placed dat files in android / dat folder . :thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones