• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fifa 15 Game Issue

Hello,

Couple of times, I tried downloading FIFA 15 game for my HTC Desire 602G device. However, due to some error the download could not take place. However, I am seeing obb file of the game in device's internal memory. Later, I downloaded the apk file from external source.

Now the location of both these files is >>internal memory>>android>>data>>apk file and >>internal memory>>android>>obb>>obb file.

Despite having both obb and apk file I am unable to run the game. When I am checking in my play store account the game is shown as installed.

Any help or any suggestion would be appreciated.

Reactions: ukitake
It's amazing there are mobile Android games that big size - 1GB and over?
Gaming on Android has matured, something like the FIFA series, and most other EA sports games for that matter, they're quite similar to what you might be playing on a PC.

The OP's phone, HTC 602, that's actually quite a modest spec by today's standards, like it only has 8GB total, probably about 5GB free for apps and games. So it ain't going to be installing too many EA games anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jhayzone
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones