• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Firefox Beta, Any user review?

RoseOds

Sep 21, 2010
I was surfing for this apps and I found twitter feed where Firefox and Adobe AIR review was their! I am very happy with Firefox on my Computer and would love to see it on Android Phone. I found information here:

2 Recently Released Cool Android Apps You Have To Check Out

I am looking for experts view on it! Is it ok with Beta use or we shall need to wait for further development as 3.0 OS is also coming soon for us.

Tried each new version when they are released and this one is FAR from being beta ready IMO. 44mb foot print and force closes more than not. Uninstalled and waiting for the next version to come out to try again. At this rate it should be a viable option for browser by 2Q 2011.

Also, I see you're relatively new so one piece of advice I would give is to get the know the SEARCH feature of this and all forums. This is a great example of a topic that has been covered in depth extensively already. A simple search and some quick reading would have answered all your questions and then some. Generally you can search and read much quicker than you can type/create an entire new thread. You should use the search about 25 times for every new thread that you create (some would argue even more).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones