• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Flash player in 2.0 for android??

I'm starting to feel about Adobe Flash like I did about Real. A one time necessity that became a bloated security risk by its arrogant owner. Instead of rushing to get the latest flashplayer update when I reformat a system, I'm rushing to install the latest flashblock extension. There's a special space waiting for flashplayer right alongside realplayer in software hell. HTML 5 will make flash irrelevant before Adobe ever gets its mobile act together.

Upvote 0
From everything that I've read, the Moment's processor isn't up to par either for flash 10.1 either.

I've been trying to decide between the Hero and Moment, getting one in the next few days, I like the keyboard and faster processor in the moment, but no flash would be a deal breaker for me. While digging around all I could find for something claiming to be a flash player for the moment is this

samsung moment m900 flash player Download

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones