1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

FM tuner/radio app (over air stations)

Last Updated:

1. stevenw00

stevenw00 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

The FM Radio app on my Evo died for some reason and now turns on to station 00.0 and I can't do anything. Does anyone know how I can fix this app or know of another app that will allow me to tune in over the radio stations? All of the "radio" apps I keep seeing and hearing about are for webcasts of the radio programming, and I want to actually use the FM tuner.

THANKS!!!

Advertisement
  2. zarraza

zarraza Member

Interesting I didn't know the evo had an fm tuner now I wish I would have gotten that phone! I am pretty sure my epic doesn't have an fm tuner so I use I heart radio goood to know about the evo though

3. Eusibius2

Eusibius2 Well-Known Member

Mine died when I updated to 2.2. Very disappointed, too. I love to listen to Chicago radio stations and the ones I want don't stream online... very bummed.

4. stevenw00

Mine worked after getting 2.2, I used it last weekend, but quit working on Sunday. Anyone else have any input/suggestions?

5. Crodley

Crodley Well-Known Member

Forget the FM radio, download Tunein from the market and search for radio stations near you, and then say "woot!"

6. stevenw00

Surprisingly mine decided to work all day yesterday. Don't know what changed.