For those who order The TV-OUT Cable VZW6300TVOUTAccessories

Last Updated:

1. xintensex

xintensex Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Were u happy with the quality, I wanna use HULU with this and maybe some other TV Apps ?

Advertisement
  2. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

I had been very happy with my TV-out cable actually! I switched to MIUI which is an AOSP ROM and doesn't support TV-out unfortunately, but the quality was decent and worked really well.

3. sail4fun201

sail4fun201 Well-Known Member

At this point, Hulu will not work with the Incredible. We do have flash, but Hulu seems to be blocking connections from Android devices.

A Hulu+ app might be in the works for Android, seeing as it is available for iOS, but that is a subscrition service.

Other TV websites that are just flash based, like casttv.com will work, but again the phone isn't exactly the best medium to watch streaming flash. It will work, but it will also eat up your battery, and behave in a pretty cumbersome manner. If you've found an app that lets you stream tv shows relatively easily, let me know I'd like to check that out.

If you're looking at the TV cable solely to stream Hulu and other full-length shows, I'd suggest you look into a laptop computer paired with the phone's wifi hotspot.

4. xkingofgodzx

xkingofgodzx Well-Known Member

If you use some different roms, they allow hulu to work on our devices with a modified flash