• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Forcing Apps to SD Card ?

medic-one

Sep 4, 2010
UK
Got my new sensation and managed to root it and install that Revolution HD Rom which works fine.

Also downloaded "App to SD Free" to help me move some apps to the SD card, however there are a few apps it won't let me move the SD card, and i know some system apps need to stay on the phone, but apps/games like "top gear cool wall", "family guy sound board", "ecg recognision" and a few similar ones are all unmovable.

Is there an app that can force these to my SD card ?

Why do you want them forced to SD card? I've been running ARHD for a while now, have never forced apps across and have never had any problems with low memory.

I'm pretty sure the latest Android version actually has a native apps2sd, the forced apps2sd was a much bigger issue back in the days of the Desire (which i'm guessing you probably owned before, if you're doing this) when apps were stored solely on the internal memory

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones