• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Forgot pattern lock, says tooo many attempts

angelfire360

Lurker
Mar 11, 2013
okay guys my problem is uh i forgot my pattern lock for my phone when i sign in. it says too many attempts. problem is its not in service any more as i got a new phone so i use this one as a tablet. the wifi isnt on and the mobile data isnt on as its not in service any more. i read something about usb debunking mode but idk how to do that. please help. I do not want to delete the data.

okay guys my problem is uh i forgot my pattern lock for my phone when i sign in. it says too many attempts. problem is its not in service any more as i got a new phone so i use this one as a tablet. the wifi isnt on and the mobile data isnt on as its not in service any more. i read something about usb debunking mode but idk how to do that. please help. I do not want to delete the data.

Here's a link to a tutorial that can help you reset your Android Pattern Lock. The wonders of Google! ;)

How to reset your Android screen lock security pattern - TechRepublic

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones