• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

forward # to:

I get 4 - 10 telemarketers a day on my smart phone and its been going on for years..They call on my business line and if its long distance I don't answer.
I could lose some potential customers this way.

I have a function on my smart phone that stores the number and when I store that number it can go directly to the voice mail-this is a great feature because a lot of callers wont leave a message..

If I check the little mark for that call to go directly to voice mail-it wont ring which is great -thats what I want...
But if the idiot leaves nothing on the voicemail-I can see who called but waste my time listening to the nothing message.

What I would like is: for someone to develop an app that would store any caller and forward that call to the 800-do not call phone number.

They would call my phone,I would store the number and the next time they called it would not go directly to voice mail but would go to a do not call list or go to a number other than mine.......

please help.....:thinking:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones