• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SullyC

Lurker
Jan 15, 2011
CT
I got my new Droid 4 because I was having a problem with my Droid 2 turning on by itself. Motorola is expected to have a fix but I waited from November to February when my carrier cancelled the end of my contract and I was able to get the new phone.
Well I get enough email that I set my phone to delete emails off the server (Comcast) when I delete on the phone. It did not work. I spent quite a bit of time with Motolola level 2 customer support trying different things but the check mark under Other Setting would not stay checked. Finally they recommended I try K-9 to see what happened with that app and it works fine! So it is now reported as a bug and may get fixed with the new operating system due out this year (Ice Cream?). Anyway for now I'll just use K-9.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones