• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Freaking HELP

brokenm900

Lurker
Aug 5, 2012
I am having huge issues, hope someone can help. My wifes moment was just remotely flashed from sprint to boost. It seemed to work at first, but now some problems are arising and I hope someone can help. Wen texting she will randomly get a network 7 error. When this happens she can no longer send or receive texts. She is also can not make or receive calls. When this happens and I try to call her it goes right to voicemail. Also if she has her screen lock on it will not ring calls through and the call goes right to voice mail for the caller. Right after the phone was flashed it tried to do a prl or something like that update that never completes and was cancelled. So far she has had no issue with the internet portion, but the other stuff is driving her crazy. Can anyone help???

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones