• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Free Car Mount

Just went and picked mine up. Got to say them shipping it Fedex overnight priority was a bit of a surprise, I was expecting it to show up battered and beaten via Canada Post.

This does seem to be a stripped down version, the box only lists the dock though the offer page links to the product page on Motorola's site which says it has a charger in it as well. Would have been nice, but oh well.

Upvote 0
Got mine today as well. Disappointed that the Rapid Car Charger wasn't included, as it was listed as coming with the charger on the promo site. I asked TELUS about it, and they directed me to Motorola. Spoke to someone there who committed to getting back to me within 24-48 hours. Hopefully a charger will follow!

Let me know how it goes. But i think they made a special package for us as it says no where on the box rapid car charger.

Upvote 0
I got mine about a week back and was disappointed with it not having a car charger, I mean I do have an inverter in my truck but most people don't so what good is a second charger for vehicle use?

Also, whats the point of a car dock for GPS use if the screen shuts off after 2 minutes? Anyone else have this issue?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones