• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Free money.

I've actually made about $10 from this app and used it to buy several games. Most of the surveys are really quick and easy and it's kind of fun to see the notification, pop open the app, and "level up" your monies.

I wish there were more surveys and questions available, but they pay about 30 cents per 1 to 3 multiple choice questionaires which is pretty good.

Are there any other apps like this that you know of?

Reactions: ShawnLatin
Upvote 0
I don't leave home much because I work from home but if I got out, to or near a store I always get a "Have you recently visited any of theses stores" survey. Like clockwork. Rarely I get something different but usually something Google already knows about me lol. I always thought they were checking to see if I answer with actually reading the question. Ha.

Reactions: Rob
Upvote 0
I used to look forward to it,but after about a 3 month drought of zero surveys,I stopped installing it on my devices.
Perhaps the Ad Blocker(s) aren't to el Googs' liking,could be my unwillingness to give personal details,IDK.......
If so,I don't blame 'em,I'm grateful for the $60,got a lot of nice Pro versions of apps,stretched that value even more with app promo sales.

Upvote 0
I signed up once and never got a single survey after the initial "test" survey when you install the app so I got bored and uninstalled it. Was I doing something wrong??

I messed with some of the google sync settings and also some settings in the rewards app. I think I turned location off and back on and turned on sync and surveys were coming almost every day or sometimes 2 or 3x a day.

Not sure if that really helped but who knows.

Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0
I get surveys pretty often. sometimes multiple a day, sometimes once a week. I did have a bit of a drought for a while but, shrug, that's okay. Doesn't hurt anything to keep it around either.

Oh also, sometimes I go in the app and see i have one waiting, or more! Don't know why it didn't notify me, or it did and i dismissed it and forgot? But yeah, periodically go in and check. They (some?) do expire, I know that.

Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0
I just got a location one for Target which I visited yesterday. They had me rate it. They are definitely building up the Google reviews using this automated style workflow and attributing the review to your Google account.

I've also seen them where they require you to include a written review. Only once though.

Reactions: tube517 and Joe
Upvote 0
I haven't spent any of my hard earned cash in ages. Free money from the Googs allows me to buy apps, games, movies, you name it. All you have to do is answer a few questions and surveys from time to time.

I am one of those "anti survey" type folks, I have been thru so many of them, and wasted the effort because they won't go thru to completion. so now, I just ignore them.

Upvote 0
What app is the OP referring to? I've only found Google Opinion Rewards from this thread so far and currently use Adme lockscreen. While Adme is rather slow in building the free money (I apparently don't use my phone enough?) I've redeemed about US$30 with it so far; it deposits to your Paypal and requires a minimum of $10 "earned" before requesting a transfer.

It also allows codes to share, so if you install with my code we each get credited. Feel free to use my code gx3lWSKYVI if you choose to install Adme. The dev is also responsive with support; a couple of times I had video ads that had sound and when I informed him of it he seemed to have fixed it within the next day or two.

Upvote 0
I have received almost $109 from Google Opinion Rewards. Some months I've had a lot of surveys to do and other times it gets pretty slow. This past May I had 27 and then in June I got 7. There was one 2-day stretch in May I got 8 of them. I think it will pick up again as it usually does. It has definitely been worth it to me, being able to purchase some IAPs without shelling out my own money and I have acquired several icon packs and apps that maybe otherwise I would not have.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones