• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Game][App] Experience the Thrill: The Extreme City Runner - The Ultimate Endless Adventure!

ajlank

Oct 30, 2023
Hello everyone,
Hope this post finds you all well! I'm excited to introduce you to a new game that I developed and published a few days ago. The game is currently in beta testing, and your feedback is very important to me.

Features:
‍♂️ Run, Jump, Slide, and Soar!
Embark on an adrenaline-fueled adventure where every moment counts. In Extreme City Runner, you're not just running – you're defying gravity! Jump over obstacles, slide under barriers, and take to the skies as you navigate through a visually stunning and dynamic graphics.

Fly High and Feel the Rush!
Experience the thrill of flight as you collect power-ups and take to the skies. Soar above the clouds, dodge obstacles, and see how far your wings can carry you. It's not just about running; it's about mastering the art of movement in all dimensions

️ Upgrade and Customize in the Shop!
Earn coins during your run and buy different types of character.

Join us on this thrilling journey and let's redefine the endless runner experience together. Share your thoughts, suggestions, and high scores —I can't wait to hear what you think!

Download [Your Game Name] Now!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...dMind.ExtremeCityRunner&pcampaignid=web_share
S1.png
S3.png
S4.png
S5.png

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones