• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

froyo made browsing more laggy?

hi guys
what types of application can be moved in SD card, because i have downloaded some application from android market, these applications are still in internal memory and my (move to sd card) option never high lighted. any idea please let me know

Utterly the wrong thread to post this in. But you can only move apps to the SD card if the person who made the app has enabled it, and most haven't bothered. So until they get round to it, we're stuck with ahving them in the phone memory! ;)

Upvote 0
For me the browser seems about the same speed as it was before the update, although maybe a little less smooth scrolling.

What happened to the new browser that comes with Froyo that was ment to be loads faster than the old one? .. I kept reading about it online, but we dont seem to have it.

A reboot seems to have brought it back to normal speed. I'll stick.with dolphin tho.

Upvote 0
I uninstalled Dolphin, very ugly UI. Will just stick with the stock browser now and hope they come out with some fix soon!

Have also emailed HTC support but I'm guessing they will be their usual unhelpful selves and say "book it in for a repair" or "just do a factory reset"

grrrr

Just shows everyone's different.the reason i use dolphinhd apart from the speed is the UI.love the swipe to the side for bookmarks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones