• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Froyo Streaming radio flash help

Is this the stock browser or something else? I'd at least try another browser to see if it helps any. As for the controls being small, can't you zoom in? This is in a web browser window, right?

As an aside, you might want to check out Cherry Rplayer. I use it for radio streaming. A lot of terrestrial radio and a lot of web stations on there.

Upvote 0
I have tried skyfire doesnt work at all. and in stock browser some stations work and most dont they sound like darth vader on helium and meth.

I have cherry but it doesnt have what i want and i use iheart but i would like to be able to go just to the website and stream it. been waiting for that since nov 09 :(

Upvote 0
Apparently, Adobe and Mozilla don't get along. So what to do?

I find that I can plug the url of a flash stream broadcast into my Skyfire browser. Skyfire recognizes what I'm trying to do and gives me a flash window. Just like being on my browser at my desk.

Here is the url to an Atlanta AM Talk station WGKA AM 920.

920 WGKA - INTELLIGENT TALK

Plug that into Foxfire, the standard Android Browser, Opera Mini, and nothing will happen except you eventually see the Adobe Flash Error Message.

Plug this url into Skyfire ( www.skyfire.com), click on the flash player, sit back, listen, enjoy.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones