• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FRP Bypass, Google Account, S20Fe Android 13, One UI 5.1, Security patch april 1 2023.

Hi guys, i have with me a Samsung S20Fe, Sm-G780G, He is in the android 13 and 5.1 One UI, i already passed the Phone in various one click programs but none worked, after many tries i entered in Samsung Internet, but now i'm stucked and and dono know what i should do to unlock this Phone! Im tring download Package Disabler and other apps but the apps settings doesnt open, what i should do?

so unfortunately AF frowns upon discussions on how to bypass FRP. this is google's security protocol and a pretty good one at that. we don't like discussing because if there is a solution a thief(not saying that you are one) can use this info on the phone they had just stolen.

you can try a forget password for google.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm a little confused about what state the phone is in, because although you talk about FRP bypass in the thread title in your post you say you are in "Samsung Internet", which implies that you have the phone unlocked and the browser open, i.e. you are not locked out by FRP. So could you perhaps more clearly describe what state the phone is in and what you are trying to do?

For information, "one click" root apps haven't worked on any phone released since about the days of Android 6.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
so unfortunately AF frowns upon discussions on how to bypass FRP. this is google's security protocol and a pretty good one at that. we don't like discussing because if there is a solution a thief(not saying that you are one) can use this info on the phone they had just stolen.

you can try a forget password for google.
no problem man, i work on a technical assistance and a client bring his phone to us because the password he put on his phone didnt work and he doesnt remember his google account.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
I'm a little confused about what state the phone is in, because although you talk about FRP bypass in the thread title in your post you say you are in "Samsung Internet", which implies that you have the phone unlocked and the browser open, i.e. you are not locked out by FRP. So could you perhaps more clearly describe what state the phone is in and what you are trying to do?

For information, "one click" root apps haven't worked on any phone released since about the days of Android 6.
The phone is locked on the google account, but i achived to the samsung internet browser via the Talkback turorial, on text editing option, i wrote some letters and sellect them, after that i select the three buttons options and clicked on tranlation, i select some option who left me in galaxy store wheres i openned the browser, after that i entered in some sites download soe apks and started a ios launcher, but now im stucked in there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones