• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fun while it lasted...

Evil.Bonsai

Android Enthusiast
Feb 2, 2011
Austin, TX
Loved my Note, been a great phone (other than previously posted about gps issues, which have been resolved). However, last night as I got out of car, dumb me had phone sitting on top of a hoodie and the phone slid off and landed face down. Screen is shattered. Works ok, but it's definitely going to have pieces of glass falling off soon.

Bought the Note w/o contract, so it was pretty damn pricey. Think I will go back to having a contract and subsidized phone, since I can't afford to buy a new phone again w/o contract.

Really liked the s-pen with sketchbook mobile. Thinking that with the Note II's increased sensitivity, I might like it even better. However, I hear the LG Optimus G is a really nice phone as well. Also up for consideration is the Galaxy S3.

Time for some research/reading!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones