• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Funny iphone story

bigtimelew

Lurker
Dec 5, 2009
So i work with someone who is a VERY PROUD iphone user, everyday it seems he's shoving it in my face to show me something that he is unbelievably impressed with. Today it was the fact that his voice recognition is much better than mine, me being a happy Droid user it's one of the short comings i've accepted. Anyways he's showing me how he can use it to voice dial people with the nicknames he's posted under there contacts, over and over he's saying "Call Whoever" over and over. Eventually i realize something and asked, aren't you bugging the hell out of "whoever" right now calling him over and over and then hanging up ? and he calmly replied, "nah, i never get service in here" LOL

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones