• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy gt-p5100 and sky go

Wyldeg

Lurker
Nov 2, 2012
Hi everyone
Hope im in the right place. Ive searched google. But answers are varied and quite old.
I have the samsung galaxy tab2 gt-p5100 on IceCS
Sky go isnt compaitable. Ive seen stuff online suggesting its possible to make it work. However after trying a couple and failing i thought id ask on here, any advice would be great as its for my boss.

Yes I am totally agree with pauluk1. But if you use Samsung Galaxy P5100 then please give me a suggestion about a case. Because I also have Samsung Galaxy P5100 and I search online and getting a product which is not only a simple case but also have many pretty features as like, it is white Shark silicone wireless Bluetooth keyboard with leatherette protective Case and more options are also available in a cheap rate. So tell me should I go for it? http://www.********.com/products/for-samsung-galaxy-tab-2-p5100-and-p5110-white-shark-3-in-1-silicone-wireless-bluetooth-keyboard-with-leatherette-case-stand#

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones